RAYE Issues Apology to Fans After Ticket Holders Were Denied Entry into Her Concert: 'Completely Devastated'
- - RAYE Issues Apology to Fans After Ticket Holders Were Denied Entry into Her Concert: 'Completely Devastated'
Raven BrunnerFebruary 17, 2026 at 11:45 PM
0
RAYE attends Paris Fashion Week in March 2025
Pascal Le Segretain/Getty
RAYE has issued an apology after Ticketmaster turned away 65 ticket holders from her show at Accor Arena in Paris
"I am completely devastated for the 65 ticket holders who were turned down from entering our Paris show on Sunday night. This is completely unacceptable and wrong," she wrote in a statement
Ticketmaster told PEOPLE that a "small number of fans experienced a technical issue when entering the show"
RAYE has issued an apology following a Ticketmaster snafu.
The British singer, born Rachel Keen, addressed disappointed fans on social media after Ticketmaster turned away 65 ticket holders from her Feb. 15 show at Accor Arena in Paris.
"I am completely devastated for the 65 ticket holders who were turned down from entering our Paris show on Sunday night. This is completely unacceptable and wrong," she wrote in statement shared on Tuesday, Feb. 17.
RAYE performs live on stage at Accor Arena on Feb. 15, 2026 in Paris
Kristy Sparow/Getty
RAYE, 28, explained that the issue was caused by a system error at the entertainment company that caused the tickets to not be validated upon purchase. The “Secrets” singer said the situation “was outside of anything I could control and I feel saddened and let down.”
"I know everyone affected was refunded and given a voucher from Ticketmaster, but I’d like to offer all of these 65 people who didn’t get in to the show complimentary tickets to any Raye future show of their choice and a signed vinyl, you will [be] contacted shortly about this," she continued.
"I know this doesn’t even remotely make up for this mess, but it’s all I can think of in this moment to soften the blow," the musician wrote. "My deepest apologies to those of you affected."
A Ticketmaster spokesperson confirmed the situation in a statement to PEOPLE.
"A small number of fans experienced a technical issue when entering the show. While we know it doesn't replace the show, we have fully refunded those affected and provided a gift card," the spokesperson said.
One fan commented on RAYE’s post, claiming that they were one of the people who were denied entry to the concert. "It was truly heartbreaking, but seeing your message today meant more than I can even explain," they wrote.
Another praised the artist for “doing all of this when it wasn’t even your fault.”
Ticketmaster was criticized by singer Olivia Dean last year for its resale policy in relation to her 2026 tour tickets.
While addressing Ticketmaster, Live Nation and AEG, she wrote on her Instagram Stories, "You are providing a disgusting service. The prices at which you’re allowing tickets to be re-sold is vile and completely against our wishes."
Taylor Swift also seemingly shaded Ticketmaster in 2022 after many fans experienced while attempting to purchase tickets to her Eras Tour.
RAYE attends The Fashion Awards 2025 at the Royal Albert Hall in London in December 2025
Lia Toby/Getty
— sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.
In January 2025, Raye spoke with PEOPLE about her first-ever Grammy nomination and her career trajectory.
"I'm just happy to be listed amongst these incredible artists who are just absolutely killing it and having Billboard No. 1s and selling out freaking huge arenas," the singer said. "I still feel like I've got a lot of work to do and a long way to go, but it's just a really beautiful thing."
She is currently embarking on her This Tour May Contain New Music Tour with Absolutely and Amma.
on People
Source: “AOL Entertainment”